Sewer Contractor Services
Serving Greater Clark County
Earthworks Excavating offers a complete range of sewer services. We specialize in converting existing homes with septic systems to new sanitary sewer service. We have extensive experience with municipal codes, as well as the City of Vancouver and Clark Regional Waste Water District finance programs. Our sewer services include:
- Septic to sewer conversions
- Sewer line install
- Sewer line repair and replacement
- Septic decommissioning
- Landscape restoration
NEED HELP ON AN SEWER PROJECT?Leave your information and we will call you back.
Whether you’re installing a new sewer line for your home or replacing an existing one, Earthworks Excavating can help. We make your sewer connections as simple as possible with minimal impact to your landscaping.
Are you experiencing slow draining, backed-up drains or other drainage issues? You may have a problem with your sewer line. We can help pinpoint and resolve trouble spots in no time – get started here.
A sewer line replacement is a considerable job, and many people wonder how much the project will cost to complete. Learn how much it costs to replace a sewer line and which factors can impact the price.
Need help on an Excavating project?
Leave Your Information and we will call you back.
Sewer Line Services
Whether your sewer line needs repairs or you need your sewer line replaced, Earthworks Excavating is here for you. We provide professional sewer line services to businesses and homeowners in SW Washington.
We fix, replace, and install sewer lines quickly and efficiently. We have over 20 years of experience providing earthwork and sewer work in SW Washington and we’re known for our fast, timely service. So contact us today for your sewer line services. We look forward to serving you.
Sewer line faqs
A damaged sewer line can cause major issues if it isn’t addressed quickly, which is why it’s important to keep an eye out for signs that yours is malfunctioning or breaking. Here are some key indicators that your sewer line needs professional attention:
- Foul odors in your yard
- Indentations in your drainfield
- Bright green patches in your lawn
- Frequent or widespread clogs
- Moisture problems or mold growth
If you notice any of these signs, it may be a good idea to contact an expert who can examine your sewer line and check for any broken or damaged areas. An experienced professional can help diagnose the problem and provide solutions to ensure your sewer line is always functioning properly and not putting your home at risk of damage.
There are lots of different reasons why a sewer line may break or become damaged. Here are some of the most common culprits:
- Pipe settlement: Pipe settlement occurs when the soil beneath the sewer line compacts and causes bend or downward slope in the pipe. Over time, this can cause serious blockages or breaking and cracking.
- Root infiltration: Tree roots around your sewer line may eventually grow into the pipe, causing leaks and blockages. Since tree roots grow over a larger area, they can cause widespread damage throughout your sewer line.
- Material deterioration: Over time, the materials in your pipes may corrode or break down. One way to avoid this problem is to invest in quality installation and PVC pipes, which are built to last a lifetime.
- Poor installation: Errors during the installation process can lead to bends, dips, and other problems that may lead to premature deterioration. That’s why it’s important to work with experts who can get the job done right the first time.
In some cases, a damaged sewer line may simply need a few repairs to get back up and running. However, other times it may be necessary to replace the entire system to ensure it works properly for years to come. Unfortunately, it can be challenging to determine the best course of action without performing an inspection. A professional can examine your sewer line to help you find the fastest and most cost-effective solution.
Before beginning any repairs, your excavation contractor should perform a thorough inspection of your sewer line to determine the extent of any damage. Most companies will do so by feeding a special video camera through the sewer lines, which allows them to pinpoint exactly where the problem is. After the inspection, the contractor should go over different options to find a good fit for your needs and budget.
At Earthworks Excavating, it’s our goal to make repairs and replacements as easy and cost-effective as possible. That’s why we try to find trenchless solutions that allow us to access the sewer line without needing to dig up your entire property. Though the exact process will depend on the work that needs to be performed, trenchless repairs and replacements involve digging small access points and using specialized equipment to reach the pipes while underground.
Sewer Services in Vancouver WA
Serving clients in the Greater Vancouver WA areas: